Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Health Updates Keep Getting Better...

Yesterday I went to another doctor appointment. I have to admit that this is really getting old, having weekly, sometimes 2-3x a week I'm at a doctors appointment. But hey, I am feeling better and they are doing a great job, so I'll stop complaining now.
Anyhow my doctor told me yesterday that I'm doing great, and that my staph infection was not the most serious kind of staph infection as originally suspected, which is a good thing. And the antibiotics are working great. There is still a little infection there, but it has cleared up significantly since originally going into the hospital. She told me that if all goes well with my CAT scan next week, and after she speaks with my Neurologists, and all looks like it is still going well meaning that the spot in my brain is still draining and has gotten smaller, then they will take me off my antibiotics sooner than anticipated, if things are still the same, or they have any hesitation at all, then the IV stays in my arm.
I have to say this was really encouraging, even if the IV stays in my arm a little longer, the fact that they are talking about this right now is awesome to me. It's a constant reminder to me that MY GOD is the great HEALER, and I'm thankful at the reminder that HE is constantly watching over me.

No comments: