Monday, February 25, 2008

Volunteers Rock My World!

Last night we had our Volunteer Appreciation dinner to show our volunteers just how awesome they are and how much they mean to us here at Palm Valley Church. Over 500 volunteers showed up and that doesn't include children! We provided a nice dinner for everyone and then for the entertainment, our staff put together some hilarious acts that brought many to tears laughing so hard!

As I looked around the room, my eyes where filled with tears, and my heart was overjoyed by these people that give so much of their time to serve here at PVC. But as I thought about it, I kept coming back to the thought that these people have caught it, they understand what it means to give of their time, talents, and their treasure. To all our volunteers, THANK YOU for all you do!

No comments: