Monday, February 25, 2008

There's going to be a new lady in my life....

Friday Violet and I went to our doctor apt, to find out what our little bun in the oven is going to be, and I have to be honest, both Violet and I wanted to have a little girl, but if we a little boy was on his way, we would be just as excited! We waited patiently to hear the doctor say those words, and finally she spoke up..."you are having.....a....little....GIRL! Violet and looked at each other and we both had tears in our eyes. I laughed thinking, if I'm crying now, I'm going to be balling when our little Riley Sophia is finally in my arms.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Yea, I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see your new little bundle of joy. I bet she'll be beautiful just like her Mama... Congratulations!!