Friday, June 27, 2008

My world is about to be ROCKED!

On Monday of this last week, Violet and I had a routine baby doctor's appointment. Violet is now in her 36th week of being pregnant, and so we are thinking about 4 more weeks of preparation will be great, we can enjoy our time together and get a few things done around the house. Well, after that doctor's appointment, we found out that she will not be coming in 4 weeks. Instead she will be coming on Tuesday, July 1, 2008.
As we left the doctor's office, we where both in shock. Not really knowing what to say or how to feel, but left with a ton of questions that will probably get no answers, and in some ways I'm fine with that. I have to say that we are so excited about her coming! I can't explain how happy our hearts are. But at the same time, jumping from 4 weeks out to 4 days out, was something that I know we where not really prepared for, but we keep telling each other that the Lord wants her here early so that He can start to use her even sooner!
Please keep Violet in your prayers as we move closer to Tuesday, and please pray for Riley as well in the days ahead.
Can't wait to show off pictures of my daughter, and our new family!

3 comments:

Michael Gray said...

Looking forward to meeting her guys! You are in our prayers.

~Michael & Heidi

Stacey said...

Praying for all of you during this time! I heard she's here and I can't wait to see pictures of that sweet little girl. I'll be back soon to see if you've posted any yet!

Stacey said...

No pictures yet??

Thanks goodness Billi had some to share with me!!