Friday, July 6, 2007

What to do with my time........

There are days that I honestly do not know what to do with my time. I feel like I have so much to do, and so little time that I have to break things down in order to use my time most effectively. Between caring and helping people's needs, preparing for the weekend, dreaming for the future of the Care and Compassion Ministry, having time for myself, and having time for the family, it can get a little crazy, and frustrating. I am learning though that my most valuable time for my wife should not be the leftovers, but should be the best. The last few days have been very resting for Violet and I. We just got "away" from the norm. We stayed in town, but we were far way enough from what we normally have, and know. Spending the majority of our time just together, talking about us, our future, and our goals together. There is nothing more exciting for me than to day-dream with my wife about us! I am so blessed to have such an amazing woman right beside me. If you know me at all, you would know that it will not take long at all for me to start talking about how amazing Violet is. People tell me all the time "your wife is so sweet" and I have to agree, she is so tender hearted, and the MOST compassionate person I have ever met. God has blessed me with such a Godly woman!

1 comment:

Derrick Logan said...

Daniel's bloggin! Love reading your thoughts, bro.